Patalsu Peak Trek
Patalsu Peak Trek by Mountains Monk
- Category : Adventure packages
- Destination Covered : Solang, shagadugh,patalsu
- Total Duration : 2 Nights / 3 Days
- Maximum Altitude : 13990 Ft.
- Grade : Easy
- Best Season : All
- Accomodation : Alpine Tent/Dome Tent
- Meal Plan: All
- Distance: 48km/-
- Rate: 5400/-
Patalsu Peak Trek is a 3 days Short trek, and will take you to a maximum height of 13,990 feet above sea level at the summit of Patalsu Peak. Look for the trek dates and reach the town of Manali a day before the hike begins. Patalsu Peak trekking begins from famous Solang Valley , climbing through meadows and pine, deodar and oak forests inhabited by Monals and Pheasants among other fauna for two days to the summit. Trek offer panoramic views of the entire valley and Hanuman Tibba, Friendship Peak, and Manali Peak. From the Patalsu summit, you can see a sea of snow covered mountains, you will scale Patalsu Peak and return to Shagadugh. You will then trek down to the Solang Valley
Day 1 : Solang Valley (8,400 Feet) To Shagadugh (11,000 Feet) 3 km (4 Hours Trek)
your Trek Start from Solang valley to Shagadugh.The trail Meanders through mixed forests of oak and pine, and as you climb higher,a panoramic view of solang valley provides you much adrenaline for the trek ahead . As you ascent the pine and oak vegetation will be taken over by groves of deodar, and white mountains will be visible in the distance.After a long and gruelling climb, you reach Shagadugh. Shagadugh is a lush alpine grassland that provides enough relaxation from the climb.Watch out for sightings of Monals and Khaleej pheasants.Camp overnight.
Lunch + Dinner
Day 2 : Shagadugh (11,000 Feet) to Patalsu peak (13,990 Feet) Back to Shagadugh 8 Km (6Hours ) Trek
Today, Quench your hunger and start an early morning trek, proceed towards the captivating Patalsu Peak (4,220m). The trek is long and tough and requires some real inspiration and strength at your end.Few hours of trek will go through mixed forest of conifers and oaks.As you ascent igher and reached substancial heinght , the forest and the vegetation disappears and what’s left in rest of the trail is exposed, rocky and relatively unmarked mountains, soraing higher and higher.After about 4 hours of hiking, you will conquer the Patalsu Peak, which is roughly at 13845 feet. The journey offers you magnificent views of many snowbound peaks of the Dhauladhar and Great Himalayan ranges. Later in the day, start descending and retrace the path to the Shagadugh campsite.
Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
Day3 : Shagadugh to Solang Valley (3 Hours Trek)
Have breakfast and begin the return Trek to Solang valley after 3 hours trek you will reach at Solang valley And Departure With Life Time Sweet Memories
- Accommodation during the trek Day 1 ,2
- Alpine/dome tents on sharing basis, insulation mats, Sleeping bags on Trekking.
- First aid Box.
- Four times meals a day – (all meals during the trek)
- Trekking permits and forest camping charges
- Services of an expert trek leader
- Services of an expert trek team (guides, cooks, helpers)
- Transport from Manali to Solang Valley and Solang Valley to Manali
- Transport to and from Manali to nearest airport/railway station(can be arranged by us at an extra cost )
- Food during transit is not included (to and from the base camp)Backpack offloading charges .
- Persnal poter.
- Charges are additional for offloading last minute, on slope. The backpack cannot weigh more than 9 kgs.
- Charges are additional for offloading last minute, on slope. The backpack cannot weigh more than 9 kgs. No suitcases/strolleys/duffel bags will be allowed.
- Personal expenses of any kindAnything apart from the inclusions.